June 25, 8:50-18:00
- Accurate measurements of laminar burning velocity
- Flame structure measurements: species detection and quantification
- New fuels: biofuels, surrogates
- Detailed kinetic models suitable for flames: validation and development
- Pollutant studies in flames
- Collaboration in flame studies
Fokion N. Egolfopoulos, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA
L.P.H. (Philip) de Goey, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Alexander A. Konnov, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Edward S. Blurock, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Frederique Battin-Leclerc, CNRS, France
The registration for the Topical Workshop is open. The information can be found at the Registration page.
The final program is available here.
The program of the Workshop is very dense. Please prepare a 17-min talk to allow for 2 minutes discussion / questions and 1 minute transition time.
Please prepare your poster of A0 size with vertical page orientation. Posters will be present during extended coffee breaks and lunch time.